Crius Energy is seeking an analytical problem-solver to join our team as an Operations Analyst. The Operations Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining reports through heavy data analysis. As needed, the Operations Analyst performs root cause audits to identify issues and work closely with other team members to resolve data discrepancies and develop system improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline or equivalent work experience in a corporate setting.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Strong Excel skills including the ability to perform advanced functions.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, in order to be able to work effectively with other departments.
• Ability to stay focused on tasks/goals and seeing projects through to completion.
• Ability to solve problems and proactively seek improvement opportunities.
• Eligible to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)
With over 962,000 residential customer equivalents, Crius Energy is a comprehensive energy solutions partner that provides electricity, natural gas and solar products to residential and commercial customers. Crius Energy connects with energy customers through an innovative family-of-brands including, Crius Solar, TriEagle Energy, Public Power, Comcast Energy Rewards, FairPoint Energy, Cincinnati Bell Energy, Big Sky Gas and Viridian Energy. Our broad suite of energy products and services make it easier for consumers to make informed decisions about their energy needs. Crius Energy currently sells energy products in 21 U.S. markets and Australia. We are committed to making this world a better place to live by being socially and environmentally responsible – supporting both our local communities and improving our planet.
Crius offers a comprehensive suite of benefits and employee rewards programs, including paid time off for volunteering/community service.
Due to the volume of responses we receive, we regret that we can only respond to those candidates under consideration.
Crius Energy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.